PolderbitS Sound Recorder and Editor comments

Helps you digitize vinyl records and cassette tapes, and improve their quality
User

Your vote:

P
pedro
gracias ojala pueda descargarlo

Yesterday, 1:15 PM Was it helpful?  yes(0) no(0) | Reply
J
JW
Great recorder.

B
Bill
Most of the comments confirm that Polderbits no longer exists. If this is so, what is Software.informer downloading on this site? Am I being unreasonably paranoid?
Polderbits was the best, down-and-dirty recorder/editor and I give the old version the 5 stars

M
mike
I've had polderrbits sound recorder since 2005, I love it! I've recorded most of albums on CD's s as well my cassettes via computer. bought the license version and have been to take it and place on my other computers....love it!!everyone should have it

T
The best!
The best!

O
Olaf Thorstensen
The best!

T
tmayoral@live.com
Excellent!

E
Ed M
Used recorder and editor for years. Great program

C
Casimiro Antonio Calleja
Good sound editor

W
Wayne G.
Owned and used Recorder and Editor for years but bought new computer and lost access. Can't believe it's no longer available. So easy to use, did everything I wanted, great quality; all anyone would want.

E
Edward Kelleher
I have Polterbits Sound Recorder and Editor, it is the best program, it puts Audacity and Sound Forge to shame with ease of use, sad to hear it's not available.

M
manel
It's the best writer in the world, I accidentally deleted it and now can not find where to buy it.

D
Don Shapiro
Hello,
I am a registered user of Polderbits sound recorder and editor, I have been unable to contact the company and wondered if you know how to do so. Is Polderbits still in business?
Thanks
Don

G
Guest
I have been using it for several years. Now I use the 64 version on my Win10, with no problem. Sad to read about Rudy's pass.

A
Hi,
Glad to hear someone's version is still working! What did you do to maintain functionality? I thought everyone's 'paid for' version stopped soon after Rudi died...Mine did and no matter how clean my pc is i can't get an old or new version to work. The tucows version in their vaults appears to be corrupt/virus carrying so i do not trust the download from there.
Any ideas out there?

J
Jozua Van Wyk
I got an old copy and still work 100% on my Windows 7, I am so glad I still have it working perfectly. Operating is so easy, got mine about 10 years ago, the paid version.

G
Guest
I also owned their software for some years. The last contact with them was when I bought a new computer and they sent me an Activation code by email... For a Neanderthal like me, the programme was so simple to use. What a shame that no-one in the Company continued on with the business. I miss them, and I found that the free programme that a friend installed for me was a nightmare in comparison.

Facebook comments

Alternative downloads

Perfect Sound Recorder
rating

Professional sound recorder...

Total Recorder Editor Pro
rating

It is a digital audio recording and editing program.

All2WAV Recorder
FREE
rating

Free sound recording and playing program.